Actual time of pickup will be given after reservation. You'll be picked up from Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong Hotel Lobby Floor (G/F) (Address: 50 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong) or Renaissance Harbour View Hotel Hong Kong Lobby Floor (G/F) (1 Harbour Road,Wanchai,HK) and transported by coach to Macau Ferry Terminal for departure.
10:30 a.m. Ruins of St. Paul's Cathedral, Na Tcha Temple & City Walls
When it was built in 1602, St. Paul's Cathedral was considered Christendom's greatest monument in the East. A kitchen fire in 1835 burned all but the beautiful statuary and carvings of the front facade that has today become a symbol of Macau. (30 min)
Just behind the cathedral is the humble Na Tcha Temple. Built in 1888 to honor the traditional Chinese deity Nezha (Na Tcha in Cantonese), it remains an active place of worship. A surviving section of the city wall still stands next to it. (20 min)
11:20 a.m. Museum Of Macau & Mount Fortress
The city's complex history and culture are explored at the Museum of Macau. As the museum is closed on Mondays, visitors on that day will instead visit the Macau Maritime Museum. Photography not allowed in museum. (20 min)
Surrounding the museum, the trapezoidal Mount Fortress was built by the Portuguese Jesuits to defend the settlement and church from pirates. Today, the walls enclose a park... a park with cannons. (20 min)
Tips: Macau Museum is closed on Monday; replaced by Macau Maritime Museum on Monday tours
12:00 p.m. A-Ma Temple
The A-Ma Temple dates back to long before the arrival of the Portuguese, its earliest structure possibly dating back to 1488. The temple is dedicated to Mazu, a deity venerated by Daoists and Buddhists both, who is said to protect fishermen and sailors. (1 hour)
1:00 p.m. Lunch
Munch down on international cuisine at the Rio Hotel Macau's buffet lunch. (1 hour)
2:00 p.m. Macau Tower
Soar to a breathtaking 223 m (764 ft) above ground level to the top of the Macau Tower for the incredible view. The tower was awarded "Best Theme Attraction in Asia Pacific" in both 2005 & 2006 by TTG Asia. (MOP 30 entrance fee not included) (1 hour)
3:00 p.m. Casino Lisboa (or similar)
The Casino Lisboa, built in 1970, was one of the first modern casinos in the city. Try your luck on the gaming floor.
Guests must be over 18 and are not permitted to wear shorts or slippers in the casino. No photography allowed inside. (1.5 hours)
5:00 p.m. Return to Hong Kong by ferry (1 hour)
1. Pickup and drop-off service for Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong Hotel Lobby Floor (G/F) or Renaissance Harbour View Hotel Hong Kong Lobby Floor (G/F)
2. Entrance fee for attractions as listed in the itinerary
3. Experienced English and Cantonese-speaking tour guide
4. Hong Kong-Macau round trip ferry tickets
1. Tips (suggested amount: USD 8 per person per day)
2. Personal expenses
4. Personal expenses or all items not included in the itinerary
5. Macau Visa
1. Credit card payment only. Once payment has cleared, Ctrip will email you confirmation, payment information and your itinerary. If credit card payment does not clear, your booking will automatically be canceled.
2. Cancellation fee calculated as follows. For cancellations made: 1) 15-25 working days prior to departure date: 90% of tour price will be refunded 2) 8-14 working days prior to departure date: 70% of tour price will be refunded 3) 4-7 working days prior to departure date: 30% of tour price will be refunded 4) 1-3 working day prior to departure date: 0% of tour price will be refunded.
3. Children (under 12 years old and less than 1.2 m [3 ft 11 in] tall) are entitled to a discount. Children under 12 years old but over 1.2 m in height may be required to pay an additional fee on site.
4. Macau Museum is closed on Monday (replaced by Macau Maritime Museum on Monday tours)
5. Proper attire required in casino: no shorts or slippers
6. Guests must be 18 years or older to enter casino
7. No photography permitted in casino or museum
8. Please bring your a valid passport and Macau Visa
9. This tour is for foreign passport holders only.